Monday, March 9, 2009

LGcreates


LGcreates

I am embarking on a new business venture: headbands.

Though I love my short hair (compliments of Boris B) -- I'm always looking for ways to spice up the shag and add more of a feminine touch.

A few months ago, I had been desperately searching around town and online for a cute headband made of feathers. Everything I found was over $30 -- or looked like a dead bird attached to a wire.

Then it ocurred to me: I could make a headband myself. The results...LGcreates! Now, most of my headbands are created with feathers, stones, and silk flowers from Michael's in Timonium or Towson Plaza. I'm also always on the lookout for cheap yet innovative items -- such as colorful buttons (12 for $1) from Minas in Hampden.

And best of all? I love making them. It's nice to take a break from typing, and I really enjoy creating items that make women feel beautiful, confident, and unique.

Plus, I'm supplementing my handful of part time jobs! You've got to be creative during a recession...

Please visit the site for more details: lgcreates.tumblr.com

(1 for $10 --- 2 for $15)






No comments:

Post a Comment