Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dog Of The Week



This is Jesse Monet.* She's a two-year-old chocolate lab and lives with my parents in Baltimore County. Jesse likes bacon-flavored toys, stealing socks and women's underwear, and string cheese.

Jesse enjoys going to the dog park. Though she refuses to cuddle with me, Jesse is quite the socialite at the Baltimore Animal Recreation Park. For only $25 a year, Jesse chills with her dog friends almost every day - rain or shine. She frolics in the 1.5 acre field (for "big dogs"), and enjoys the "all-you-can-drink" special from the park's water fountain.

Though I often call Jesse a "bitch," (she bites me, ignores me, and prefers every other member of my family to myself) I still love her. She's the bratty, but adorable, little sister I never had, and even though I'm slightly allergic to her, I'm proud to call her "Dog of the Week."


*Jesse was apparently a very expensive dog, which is where the "Monet" came from. French for money? I still don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment