Monday, February 23, 2009

Where I've Been.....

I've been swept up with Simpatico rehearsals and crafting a tantalizing crime-fiction short story for a Maryland-based literary magazine.

And good news to report! I'm now the Calendar/"Detours" editor of Chesapeake Life Magazine.



That means, seven times a year, I'll provide more than 60,000 readers (from MD, DE, PA, and VA) with the latest on events in the Chesapeake-region, as well as the arts, food, travel, home, garden, and local personalities.

I can't wait to visit the area, and I hope you'll share any secret gems. Feel free to comment or send an e-mail to RedLipstickAndCandy@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh congrats baby girl! i can't wait to read your articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could the dog have against you?
    Is it that you haven't started on your story?

    ReplyDelete